Sunday, January 17, 2010

Workouts January 9-16

These are my workouts but I'm not listing my warm ups. More details can be found at the CF Murfreesboro Site

Fri Jan 9: As Many Rounds As Possible (AMRAP) 5x3min with 1 min rest - 3:38
   3 Deadlifts (DL) at 95 lbs, I think - felt easy
   6 Burpees
   9 Knees to Elbows (K2E) - I stink at these. Barely could be called knees to elbows: more like "teeny tiny air crunch"

Mon Jan 11: Back Squats
  (I did mine out of order) 115lbx3, 115x3, 95x5, 95x5, 95x5, 120-failed, 115x3

Wed Jan 13:
   DL 3x3 137, ? had to nurse Lucy & meant to finish these at home, but forgot
   5 rounds: 15 pull ups with blue or green band,
    5 hanging cleans with 67# then 60# when it got too heavy

Fri Jan 15: Deck of Cards - 26:30 (I think this is the slowest I've ever done this workout)
   Do the number on the card. Face card = 10, Ace = 11
   diamonds - pull up with blue or green band
   hearts - push up (from knees)
   club - air squat
   spade - 20" box jump

Sat Jan 16: Pleasant 3+/- mile run, just to work out some muscle soreness and for psychological fitness: running clears my mind.

These times and weights are a bit of a bummer for me to see and admit to, but I'm trying to relax about it, remember that I haven't been crossfitting full force for over a year (since I found out I was pregnant with Lucy, who is now 5 1/2 months old). I am keeping track mostly because I hope to be encouraged by the rapid progress I make. I really hope to be able to do push ups from my toes, but my crazy car accident makes the push ups and ring dips more of a challenge for me. I really want to do kipping pull ups with no bands, too! All in good time...

No comments: